PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We also collect information from the following :
• You register with or subscribe to Seashore Creative
• You interact with us online via social media
• You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback, comment on articles and publications that are represented by Seashore Creative
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
‘Your Personal Information’ enables us to provide the following;
• For Marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
In the event you do not wish for us to use ‘Your Personal Information’ for marketing purposes, please either:
• Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any).
• Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and request to removed from our marketing database.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use your information when sending marketing emails through our third-party service, MailChimp who is compliant with the GDPR. You may opt out any time through our emails, by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the email or contacting us at email@example.com and we will remove your information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a summons, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
MAILCHIMP – visit our newsletter and click ‘opt out’ at the bottom.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us directly, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Seashore Creative, Halyards, Topsham, Exeter, EX3 0JU